I hope everyone is having a fabulous monday, and that your not to upset that the weekend is now over. This will be a new feature on my blog, where each Monday I will post 10 of my favorite quotes from either previous books that I have read or the current book that I am reading. Hopefully, this will help get y’all out of your monday blues, and give you some motivation for the week ahead. Today’s set of quotes come from We Were Liars by Emily Lockhart.
1. “There is not even a Scrabble word for how bad I feel.”
2.”Do not accept an evil you can change.”
3. “Be a little kinder than you have to be.”
4. “What if we could stop being different colors, different backgrounds, and just be in love?”
5. “He was contemplation and enthusiasm. Ambition and strong coffee. I could have looked at him forever.”
6. “Someone once wrote that a novel should deliver a series of small astonishments. I get the same thing spending an hour with you.”
7. Better than chocolate, being with you last night. Silly me, I thought that nothing was better than chocolate.”
8. “I suffer migraines. I do not suffer fools.”
9. “Be sad, be sorry-but don’t shoulder it.”
10. “Always do what you’re afraid to do.
I will prove myself strong when they think I am sick.
I will prove myself brave when they think I am weak.”
These are not my only favorite quotes, but just 10 of them, because there were so many lines that touched me in this novel, that couldn’t pick them all! I hope this helps you get through your monday, and the rest of your week! Let me know what some of your favorite quotes are in the comment below and what you are currently reading!