Welcome to my blog post about books! I will be posting at least once a week, if not more. I’m going to be posting book reviews, just so I can have some sort of constant writing schedule. But, if I am not posting a review, because I am currently reading a review. I will be talking about other bookish topics in the bookish community.
The types of books I will be reviewing will mainly be young adult and fantasy, but I am open-minded to anything new, and I want to expand my reading taste. I’ve read some of the classics that were forced down my throat in school, but I know that some of them are actually amazing, and I need to re-read them. I have read a couple of historical fiction books, and would like to explore this world, because I do love history, but that genre is always such a hit or miss with me. But, I am open to any recommendations out there!
If your still reading this, here are some important facts that you should know about me!
- First and forth more, I’m a major Potterhead. I’m also a Ravenclaw.
- I’m an INFJ
- I’m a huge procrastinator, but I’m trying to use this blog to help break my lazy writing habits.
- If I’m not reading, I’m watching tv shows. So, we can talk about those as well.
- Don’t mention the Mockingjay from the hunger games unless you want an hour rant about how much I despise that book because of what they did to Peeta.
- I was an intern for Walt Disney World so I love Disney, and will find any excuse to talk about it.
- Did I mention that I’m 24, but I act like I’m 6?
- I love music too!
Let’s be friends, and talk about books!